What began as an idea more than 20 years ago has steadily progressed to the final groundbreaking phase for retail, housing and commercial development. With approximately $100 million invested in the project, the 96 acres surrounding Eagle Landing's mixed-use site have been thoughtfully transformed. Currently, all utilities, roads, entry monuments, and parks, as well as the golf course and club house are complete and maintained to a high standard.
a venue for any occasion
The Aerie at Eagle Landing sits atop the breathtaking Eagle Landing Golf Course on Mt. Scott, providing the ideal setting for weddings, corporate events and meetings. With inspiring views of the Willamette Valley, The Aerie’s indoor and outdoor spaces offer thoughtful accommodations for intimate gatherings or events with 300 guests.
flexible spaces for a variety of occasions:
- The Grand Ballroom
- The Bellevue garden
- The Library
- The Marquee Tent
- The Cave
The beautifully maintained Eagle Landing Golf Course offers a memorable experience for both new and avid golfers with 27 holes of par 3 golf and 36 holes of miniature golf. The par 3 golf is comprised of a north 18 hole course and a south 9 hole course, featuring distinct layouts. The nature inspired miniature golf offers two picturesque 18 hole courses. Eagle Landing is the perfect place for beginners to learn the basic fundamentals, and advanced players to focus on the most important part of golf, the short game.
par 3 golf features:
- North 18 hole course & south 9 hole course
- Modeled after a European style pitch & putt course
- Holes measuring between 40 to 90 yards
- A variety of unique undulations, elevations, sand traps & hazards
miniature golf features:
- Two 18-hole courses
- Open year round with extended summer hours
- Waterfalls, fountains, trees & mountains
Eagle Landing's established residential developments continue to welcome new residents to the community. In addition to impeccably maintained surroundings, Eagle Landing residents enjoy exclusive membership access to the Eagle Landing Golf Course and on-site lifestyle amenities.
residential developments include:
- Luxury Condominiums: 130 units with 53 built & 52 sold
- Townhomes: 368 units with 75 built & 75 sold Single Family
- Homes: 78 homes with 78 built & 78 sold
An abundance of interconnected walking trails, parks, open areas and green spaces surround Eagle Landing and the adjacent neighborhoods.
50 acres of completed open space includes:
- Over 3 miles of easy to navigate walking trails
- Ella V. Osterman Park
- Access to Mt. Talbert walking trails
- Nature trails & scenic view points