The greater Portland area that surrounds Eagle Landing is admired for its rich natural beauty with breathtaking vineyards, lakes, rivers, forests, mountains and coastlines offering endless options for recreational activities. Beyond its lush landscape, the excellent quality of life and growing economy have contributed to the influx of those relocating to the area, making Oregon the number one destination people moved to in the U.S. last year.
- Robust high-end housing stock with value growth of 10.6 % in the last year
- Ranked 11th best market for real estate investment prospects in 2014 by PWC & ULI
- Ranked #1 for Best Cities in America for 2013 by Movoto Real Estate based on 15 categories including smartest, hardest working & most exciting cities as well as best cities for home buyers, food lovers & families
- Well-educated workforce with more than 33% of residents holding a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Broad based economy with focuses in the clean-tech/sustainable, sportswear, software & advanced manufacturing industries
- 2.2 million residents
- Projected to surpass 2.8 million residents by 2025
- Increased 15% last decade compared to 10% nationally
- 5th largest city on the West Coast & 23rd largest in the U.S.
|3 miles||5 miles||10 miles|